Support local. Shop local.
Earn local rewards
How it works:
1. Upgrade your local listing, and claim your local business in our directory. Unlock admin rights to your personalized business feed to update your services, hours, and business details.
2. Get instant access to our rewards program, and promotional tools to help your business grow locally. Join industry groups related to your business, give customers important updates, manage followers, post job openings or upcoming events, and collaborate with other business owners.
3. Choose a marketing plan which best suites your business needs, and create your local deal or promotion in minutes. We will help do the rest by positioning your business in front of your target demographic. New business listings must complete a registration form which can take up to 24 hours to appear within the directory.
1. Create your free rewards account, and start building your profile by adding your career background, educational achievements, volunteer efforts, and up-to-date contact info.
2. Start following local influencers, and make valuable local connections. Join local groups, engage with your favorite businesses, find new career opportunities, register for upcoming events, and get real-time updates/notifications from your network.
3. Show your support by making an effort to shop from local businesses in our directory. Earn daily rewards points for local purchases, sharing content, giving recommendations, taking surveys, or attending popular community events.
You love supporting your favorite local businesses, so why not help them out daily by sharing their info via social media, or posting a positive review about your experiences with them here on Inspire.
Post reviews and share content directly from your mobile device or desktop computer, add your favorite pictures of the local business, and be sure to tag them with #inspirestpete
Earn rewards points for your daily engagement with businesses, and redeem them for future purchases. You can also do more good with your points by gifting them to a local nonprofit organization.